Vertix consultants have extensive telecom experience as executives and consultants for wireless carriers, data network providers, enterprise customers and related service providers. We draw on this experience to assist our clients with complex technology assessment, procurement, deployment and operational initiatives. Our enterprise experience aids our carrier work, and our carrier experience aids our enterprise work.
As our expertise spans both business operations and technology, from the network to BSS/OSS, we offer a unique perspective that other consulting firms lack.
Whether deploying a nationwide wireless network upgrade, updating your data network architecture, or improving existing network and operations, we have the experience to help you achieve your goals without disrupting your ongoing operations.
Our service portfolio covers the entire spectrum of strategy, planning, sourcing, vendor management, implementation and ongoing operations. Our consultants have helped carrier and enterprise customers with challenges such as:
- Network, business process and financial analysis
- Technology assessment, including migration planning from old to new technologies such as the use of small cells to ease deployment and contain recurring costs
- Software tools development to address capability gaps in standard software packages, enabling greater operational speed and efficiency
- Business case development with Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) evaluation of all phases of deployment and operation of the new network or technology versus the current network including productivity gains from improved reporting and management tools
- Optimal sourcing process development including sourcing strategy, requirements development, RFI/RFP document development, vendor analysis, vendor selection and ongoing vendor management
- Merger integration of networks and related organizations and vendor contracts
- Organizational restructuring
- Management reporting